[NatureNS] Great Egret in Dartmouth

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:22:27 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "P.L. Chalmers" <plchalmers@ns.sympatico.ca>

Hi Liz,

         I don't know where the Dartmouth YMCA used to be; I passed
on all the information I had.         However I have just looked in
one of my older city map books, and it appears that it was on
Brookdale Court, at the end of Brookdale Crescent.  The map shows a
green belt and a bit of a cove, so maybe there is public access to
the shoreline.  Perhaps someone who knows Dartmouth better than I could help.

         Cheers,

         Patricia