[NatureNS] Purple Sandpipers

From: Tuma T W Young <tumayoung@me.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 14:09:44 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Everyone:

I hope that this email goes through.  Nick and I went to Point Pleasant Park following reports of the Purple Sandpipers.  A new "lifer" for us.   We were able to get some very good pictures and are processing them to post on our web galleries.  Also seen were Red-breasted Mergansers, Common Eiders, American Black Ducks, Mallards, Chickadees.  Did not see the Pine Warbler.

Doug Linzey: Please respond back if this message gets to you.

Tuma Young
http://www.nickhonigphotography.ca/photos/
http://gallery.me.com/tumayoung