[NatureNS] TONIGHT, TV ALERT: MONARCH BUTTERFLIES, NOVA, PBS-B, CH. 04, 9 PM

To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: "James W. Wolford" <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 18:03:01 -0400

Yes, it's me again advertising the bloody tube:

Tonight on NOVA, on PBS-B TV, Channel 04 via Eastlink:

the listing in today's Chronicle Herald says "secret world of the
monarch butterfly".

For those who do not have Cable TV etc., try to Google pbs.org and
then Nova, or pbs.org/Nova and see if you can access the show that way.

I will be doing the low-tech thing myself with a VCR and videotape to
get a copy of the show as shown tonight at 9 p.m.

Good luck and viewing, and cheers from Jim in Wolfville