[NatureNS] "Update" on Centre Burlington sandhill cranes

From: Patrick Kelly <patrick.kelly@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 23:35:13 -0400

--Apple-Mail-95-714672039

Well they are found from Baffin Island to Alaska in the summer, These
ones should be in Mexico or the Gulf Coast. With the storm we have had
today, they might realise that they haven't gone far enough south.....

Pat

On Jan 1, 2010, at 1:38 PM, aljoudrey@eastlink.ca wrote:

> Great photos. Thanks Patrick.
>
> Are these cranes usually found more north?
>
> Angela in Windsor
>

> When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to
> the rest of the world.
> John Muir

=
=
Patrick Kelly
Director of Computer Facilities
=
=
Faculty of Architecture and Planning
Dalhousie University
=
=
PO Box 1000 Stn Central                5410 Spring Garden Road
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4           Halifax, Nova Scotia B3J 2X4
Canada                                 Canada
=
=
Phone:(902) 494-3294    FAX:(902) 423-6672   E-mail:patrick.kelly@dal.ca
=
=

--Apple-Mail-95-714672039

-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Well they are found from Baffin =
Island to Alaska in the summer, These ones should be in Mexico or the =
Gulf Coast. With the storm we have had today, they might realise that =
they haven't gone far enough =
n Jan 1, 2010, at 1:38 PM, <a =
href=3D"mailto:aljoudrey@eastlink.ca">aljoudrey@eastlink.ca</a> =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of =
-----<br>From: Patrick Kelly &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:patrick.kelly@dal.ca">patrick.kelly@dal.ca</a>&gt;<br>Date:=
 Friday, January 1, 2010 1:17 pm<br>Subject: [NatureNS] "Update" on =
Centre Burlington sandhill cranes<br>To: NatureNS &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:naturens@chebucto.ns.ca">naturens@chebucto.ns.ca</a>&gt;, =
NS-RBA &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com">NS-RBA@yahoogroups.com</a>&gt;<br><=
br><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">Hello =
everyone:<br></blockquote><blockquote =
the 28th (the day after we found out that the cranes =
&nbsp;<br></blockquote><blockquote =
I stopped to check all the fields on the way out to =
with no luck.<br></blockquote><blockquote =
Ross Barkhouse Road around the sharp bed and to the end of =
type=3D"cite">the road with no luck either. I had turned t