[NatureNS] What's with all the starlings!!

From: aljoudrey@eastlink.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 13:56:20 -0400

I am the second last house on a dead end street. Between the two houses on the other side and the two houses on my side of the street ( four in total ), there must be 1000 starlings out there. They are covering the roofs, the lawns, the driveways, the pool fencing, the wild rose borders in the fields and the tree tops. None of them are at the feeders.

I'm scared to go outside!! ( Not really, but this would not be the place to be if you had a phobia of birds )

Angela in Windsor

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.