[NatureNS] Question: feather identification

From: uhoeger@dal.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 13:32:12 -0300

Thanks to all that put a name to the former owner of this feather.

How it ended up in the tupper courtyard? 1000s of ways one can imagine,
but a Ruffed Grouse territory between Robie and Summer St. in Halifax is
the least likely one in my book...

Cheers

Ulli

P.S.  Saturday I had a nice Peregrine Falcon fly over at Hartlen Point. It was
moving fast, I wasn't. So there is no photo (could still kick myself for the
missed opportunity)