[NatureNS] NS Bird Society Meeting this Thursday: CHANGE OF TOPIC

From: "Ulli Hoeger" <uhoeger@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:15:06 -0300

Hello,

I would like to add the following to  Patrick Kelly's earlier message.

We already have a couple of short presentations lined up for Thursday night.  Some show
and tell from Nova Scotia as well as from out West. So there is already something interesting
waiting, but a couple more presenters wouldn't hurt to make the evening even more
entertaining. Given the popularity of members slide night - scheduled again for 2010 - this
Thursday has potential to become a good one as well.

Renewal forms for membership in the Bird Society went out with NS Birds. Please check the
mailing label to find out if your membership is up for renewal.  If you are still in good standing
for 2010 feel free to pass the form on to a friend that may be interested in joining us.

Ulli Hoeger
NSBS membership secretary