[NatureNS] Birds Sighted on Mariner Cruises tour

From: "Peter Mac Leod" <macleod.grayjay@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:38:29 -0300

 Hi I walked all day  the best bird was a imm Parire War, several C, yellow
throats, R.Eyed Vir. bl.pool several , Myrtal war. tons everywere,  Tenn. 3
, yellow 1, palms several all eastern., lotst of grackles and the flying
ants hatched , B.T. blue 2 , Nash. 1 , Cape may 3, redstart 12 , lots of
chick . and bluejays on the move , 1 G.B. heron , several other wars all
comon, Strange no oricals , R. Br. Nuthaches and just song sparrows, It was
a great day to be out , I hooe its like that tommorow butterflys a few
Monarcks, Vicroys, Red Adrimal, yellow and wihite cabbage moths tons  .a few
red adm. several dragonflys but I just learning about them good birding
Peter