[NatureNS] Bluebirds, Brier Island

Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 18:38:56 -0300
From: Joan Czapalay <joancz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Very frustrating indeed, Eric! The a pair of EABB seen last weekend in
Port Greville seem to have disappeared! I saw no sign of them over the
past two days. Last weekend they inspected a bluebird house behind a
lawn where they successfully nested a few years ago and evidently
rejected it.  Thanks for posting "Bluebirds" in the subject line,
chatters. Cheers, Joan