[NatureNS] Comments about new migrants and other

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 02:47:04 +0000

--_e81f10ee-d496-42c5-899c-dcdc06c95f43_

First off I believe the egg or eggs for the eagle nest outside of Bridgewat=
er have hatched.  The adult has been incubating since roughly March 4.  I o=
bserved the adult on the nest edge today and when she was in the nest she w=
as not sitting as she has been=2C but off to the side more.

=20

There seems to have been a movement of blue jays into the area today=2C wit=
h larger groupings about than there has been.

=20

Also=2C ospreys moved into the area well.  I saw one yesterday.  I saw two =
today=2C with one at First South and one at Second Peninsula and Eileen Mor=
rison saw one at Broad Cove.

Eileen also had two tree swallows today.  Two showed up at Mount Pleasant Y=
esterday also.

=20

James R. Hirtle

East LaHave

=20

Internet Explorer 8 helps keep your personal info safe.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=3D9655581=

--_e81f10ee-d496-42c5-899c-dcdc06c95f43_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>
First off I believe the egg or eggs for the eagle nest outside of Bridgewat=
er have hatched.&nbsp=3B The adult has been incubating since roughly March =
4.&nbsp=3B I observed the adult on the nest edge today and when she was in =
the nest she was not sitting as she has been=2C but off to the side more.<B=

&nbsp=3B<BR>
There seems to have been a movement of blue jays into the area today=2C wit=
h larger groupings about than there has been.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Also=2C ospreys moved into the area well.&nbsp=3B I saw one yesterday.&nbsp=
=3B I saw two today=2C with one at First South and one at Second Peninsula =
and Eileen Morrison saw one at Broad Cove.<BR>
Eileen also had two tree swallows today.&nbsp=3B Two showed up at Mount Ple=
asant Yesterday also.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
East LaHave<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR><br /><hr />Internet Explorer 8 makes surfing easier. <a href=
=3D'http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=3D9655265' target=3D'_new'>Get it now!<=
/a></body>

--_e81f10ee-d496-42c5-899c-dcdc06c95f43_--