[NatureNS] Signs of spring

Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:07:56 -0300 (ADT)
From: bdigout@seaside.ns.ca
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

> Re: [NatureNS] Signs of spring
Here in the St.Peter's area, the first spring birds just arrived
yesterday, with the grackles a couple of days later than in Port
Hawkesbury, also song sparrows and juncos are suddenly in abundance.  I
guess they weren't anticipating the storm we're getting today!
Billy
I took the dogs and one of my sons into