[NatureNS] Flying Squirrel?

From: "Bob Blake" <booby@nbnet.nb.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 01:17:39 -0400

Hi again Ken, you are right it would be a "Flying Squirrel", I feed them
every night here at our place, year round. They come in for peanut butter as
soon as I go out to "Their" tree. I have had as many as 5 here at once and
have been able to pat them while they feed. They are an awesome little
creature.

Bob Blake
Second North River
NB   E4J 3B8