[NatureNS] Brier Island Christmas count

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:32:54 -0400
From: "Eric L. Mills" <e.mills@dal.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Carl,

Many thanks for all the info.

Even if you are fishing and can come back in and say "I saw so many x and so many y",
that's information we will get nowhere else. And of course if it turns out to be too stormy for
fishing (sounds like rain now. Ugh!) I'll be pleased to have your help in any way that suits you.

That Shoveller is interesting - assuming it is the same one throughout. I'll have to check my
records, but there has been one there with the Blacks off and on for more than a year. Too
bad it is just outside the count circle.

We are planning on coming to Brier Island on Sunday, to have Monday for some scouting.

All the best,

Eric