[NatureNS] New York Aster flowers?

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:38:08 -0300
From: "Ronald Arsenault" <rongarsenault@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_57079_10033518.1225323488697

Hello Anne,

My understanding is that *Symphyotrichum novi-belgii
*<http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/next?v_tsn=566335&taxa=&p_format=&p_ifx=cbif&p_lang=>is
the curretnly acepted scientific name for this species.  See:
http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/next?v_tsn=522227&taxa=&p_king=every&p_string=containing&p_ifx=cbif&p_lang
=

Ron Arsenault
Memramcook, N.B.