[NatureNS] Nova Scotia's nature and the federal election

Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:03:20 -0300
From: Stephen Shaw <srshaw@DAL.CA>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&gt; knows what might happen?   Ou
After I've connected direct from Blake's e-mail to the voteforenvironment.com
site given by him ~10 lines down his note, it opened up swiftly and I
put in my
e-mail address and got a return thankyou; so far so good.  When I then put in
my postal code in the area below this and hit 'go', it immediately crashed my
browser (Safari on a Mac) and did so again on several re-tries.  Same
result if
I click elsewhere for information in the same yellow box that contains the
postal code request -- immediate crash on a system that is usually very
stable.
I don't know if others have had this problem, or if anyone has any idea what's
up.  I haven't yet tried this on my work computer, but thus far it's
not been a
useful site for me.
Steve, Halifax