[NatureNS] Red Tide?? Interesting Walk on Carter's Beach at Night

Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 17:17:51 -0300
From: Cindy Creighton <creighton@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

utonbay.ca/&lt;/A&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;

--Boundary_(ID_zQLRQSRkdIFOJY6/AIoDNA)

Thanks Gloria =96 I didn=92t know about that proposed fish farm.  =
Definitely
sounds like bad news for my favorite beach.  The website was very
informative.  Another point to note is that the beach is usually loaded =
with
sand dollars.  They were virtually non-existent last weekend.  Not sure =
if
that is a good thing or a bad thing=85maybe it is bad to see a lot of =
sand
dollars on the beach because it means they=92ve died and washed up on =
shore.
So if there is a lack of them on the beach does that mean they=92re =
still
alive out in the ocean? =20

=20

Cheers,