[NatureNS] Large Hawthorne Tree re: HELLEBORINE

Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:45:39 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: "Larry Bogan" <larry@bogan.ca>

Roland,
   Is it possible to get some measurements and pictures of the Hawthorn tree you mentioned. I would love to have it on the nature N.S. webpages. No one has submitted a Hawthorn yet.

See http://www.naturens.ca/
or directly to
http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Environment/FNSN/big_trees/trees.html
for instructions

Thanks,
Larry

Larry Bogan   -    larry@bogan.ca       902-678-0446   http://www.bogan.ca
6539 Brooklyn St, Cambridge Station, N.S. B0P 1G0