Re: [NatureNS] HELLEBORINE

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:41:37 -0300

I will ask Michael Christie about this. Michael had 300 books written about
Brass Hill = they are all sold now, as are his books about the wireless
station. He also has one about seafarers and shipbuilders that I think has
some left.
The one on Brass Hill is excellent - he has his summer home there and knows
everything about the place. I think he probably has the largest hawthorn
tree on his property in Nova Scotia.

Roland