[NatureNS] BALLOONS JELLYFISH AND PLASTIC BAGS

Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:06:47 -0300
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi All,
    In some jurisdictions (Spain ?) the shoppper has to pay for plastic
bags. A 25 cent deposit per bag, with FULL refund when returned, would I
think solve many of the problems associated with wayward plastic bags; a
logical role for government provided they could keep their sticky
fingers out of the till.
Yt, DW