[NatureNS] Re: Green birding

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 21:15:28 -0400 (EDT)
From: Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Luc;

You're absolutely right.  I drive all over the
province to attend our field trips.  I do try to
carpool, especially since gas is so expensive now.

But I'm always open to new ideas.  I always tend to
think the best birds are far away.  I never knew what
was in my own yard till I joined Project Feederwatch!
For people who don't have cars, or who don't want to
use them excessively, I think "Green Birding" is a
fantastic idea.

Cheers;
Suzanne

P.S.  When you get your license, I'll be glad to
carpool with you!

http://www.flickr.com/gift/