[NatureNS] Butterfly

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:56:12 -0300
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: "Larry Bogan" <larry@bogan.ca>

Jeff,
  Palmeters woods is on the northern side of the railroad bed behind the Evergreen Nursing Home.Go through the gate at the back of the parking lot behind the nursing home across the track bed onto a path that bends to the left (SW) and that leads between small trees to a little bridge across an inlet to the Cornwallis River. Across the bridge, you enter the woods. There are some large Oaks and Pines there to admire besides all the birds of course. It is private property.

Larry

Larry Bogan   -    larry@bogan.ca       902-678-0446   http://www.bogan.ca
6539 Brooklyn St, Cambridge Station, N.S. B0P 1G0