[NatureNS] when to plant

Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 17:11:39 -0300
From: dowitcher <dowitcher@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;DIV&gt;&lt;FONT face=3DArial size=3D2&gt

--Boundary_(ID_+uM7Ak+29I20RlHq01XqWg)

i may have read this wrong but to say the moon does not affect the tides.    we watch for the full and new moons to get our best tides to go out the farthrerest to get to the clams.
   now the tide  at or near dawn will go out lots farther .
  than a low tide in the afternoon the sun kill it as the oldtimers say.
    a little common sense goes a long ways.