[NatureNS] Re: Osprey

From: Lesley Butters <lesley.butters@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 8:41:37 -0400

This morning in the Public Garden, I saw my first Osprey of the season in Halifax. I suppose they have been here for some weeks now but this was my first sighting. I thought I would try to get a photo of the Osprey but by the time I got my camera set up and me positioned, the bird went camera shy and flew to the top of a tree and perched the whole time I was in the gardens. I wanted to capture the bird in flight and take a photo of its under wings against the "rare" blue sky, it had other plans!
Lesley B.
Halifax