[NatureNS] Global warming

Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:47:14 -0300
From: Lois Codling <loiscodling@hfx.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

And incidentally, I thin
Very true, David.  When faced with a choice between an unsigned, abusive
article on a website and a  website which shows a signed 12 page  review
article which was published in a scientific journal and is here
accompanied by 31, 000 signatures of scientists in agreement with it, I
know which to choose.

Lois Codling