[NatureNS] RE: fallout

Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 22:19:11 -0300
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

&lt;BR&gt;&
Hi All,            May 7, 2008
    I wonder if an adrenalin effect is involved here also (I assume
birds produce it); i.e. fear of not finding a place to land leading to
high adrenalin and extreme ability to do work, relief at finding a place
to land leading to low adrenalin, power down and power off.

    It is the ultimate performance enhancing drug.

Yt, Dave Webster, Kentville