[NatureNS] Reports

From: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: Naturens Naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 02:22:10 +0000

--_43341f6b-08b7-43c2-8e9a-c3a9cb1bab11_

This one is likely going to sound odd, and I'm not sure how the winds corre=
late with the report of such.  The reportee is a qualified one and knows he=
r birds.  Other rarities that have been reported at the location have prove=
n to be valid either through photographic documentation or through my being=
 able to see the birds.  Both the woman and her husband say that they saw t=
wo wood thrushes outside of their house today in Bayport, which they watche=
d for a while.  The habitat suits.  She is well travelled, once living in O=
ntario and has seen wood thrushes many times before, but never in Nova Scot=
ia.  She worked with penguins in New Zealand and recently travelled to the =
Galapolos Islands taking some wonderful bird photos while there.  I'm just =
posting this on the basis that others should keep their eyes open in case a=
ny more of these birds are passing through.
=20
James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore
Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/207=

--_43341f6b-08b7-43c2-8e9a-c3a9cb1bab11_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
This one is likely going to sound odd, and I'm not sure how the winds corre=
late with the report of such.&nbsp; The reportee is a qualified one and kno=
ws her birds.&nbsp; Other rarities that have been reported at the location =
have proven to be valid either through photographic documentation or throug=
h my being able to see the birds.&nbsp; Both the woman and her husband say =
that they saw two wood thrushes outside of their house today in Bayport, wh=
ich they watched for a while.&nbsp; The habitat suits.&nbsp; She is well tr=
avelled, once living in Ontario and has seen wood thrushes many times befor=
e, but never in Nova Scotia.&nbsp; She worked with penguins in New Zealand =
and recently travelled to the Galapolos Islands taking some wonderful bird =
photos while there.&nbsp; I'm just posting this on the basis that others sh=
ould keep their eyes open in case any more of these birds are passing throu=
gh.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
James R. Hirtle<BR>
Dublin Shore<BR><br /><hr />Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons.=
 Get them today!</=
body>

--_43341f6b-08b7-43c2-8e9a-c3a9cb1bab11_--