[NatureNS] Forthcoming Buddhism and Physics public talk at King's

Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:25:12 -0400
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

PO Box 1000 Stn Central                5410
Hi All,            Mar 6, 2008
    I am wondering if this talk was initially scheduled for Apr 1.

    And, if I follow this correctly, tides are caused by too many people
looking at the conditional moon that otherwise would be absent and
therefore unable to exert a gravitational force. And the Bay of Fundy,
with record tidal range, is I suppose the epicenter of Moonstruckosity.

    And this explains the Buddist Hmm-mmmmmmm.

    But, all things considered, it is a relief to know that all those
things which I don't see (such as hyperbolic functions), don't exist
after all.
Yt, DW, Kentville