[NatureNS] red poll

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:43:45 -0400

I had one flock of 20+ redpolls today, and a second flock of 40+ pine
siskin.  Murray reported a flock of 135+ pine siskin here the other day, and
I believe that. I am aware that Murray comes in the drive up on the hill
seperated from my back yard by bushes that are usually full of birds that I
do not see well enough to count. Thus there are usually more birds in the
area than the ones I see.

Roland