[NatureNS] The Depths of Winter

Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:00:13 -0400
From: "Randy Lauff" <randy.lauff@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_31107_15434225.1202475613577

I created a similar graph from EC data for my area, though I only had access
to data from 2003-2007. My graph says that 'gonishers must wait another five
days to experience the turnaround.

Oh well, despite the sometimes awkward driving, I do like winter. This
morning the big slab of fat that I had hanging from a branch was gone, with
a bobcat track (I think!) going right to, and then away from the tree.

You just can't see these stories as readily in the snow-free blahs of
summer!  :)

Randy

--
Randy