[NatureNS] Where to get a good loup?

Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 08:46:05 -0400
From: Phil Schappert <philjs@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

At 08:04 PM 11/27/2007, I wrote:
>At 07:27 PM 11/27/2007, Elizabeth Doull wrote:
>>Are the lens made of glass or plastic?
>
>With a weight of barely 10oz they must be plastic, Elizabeth. Here
>are the specifications I could find online...

Looking at the Pentax Canada site for these
(http://www.pentaxcanada.ca/sportoptics/binos/papilio/index.php) this
morning, Elizabeth, still doesn't answer your question -- though it
does specify that the prizm is high-refraction BaK4 glass.

Phil

--

Dr. Phil Schappert

2-2523 Sherwood St
Halifax, NS Canada, B3L 3G9
Home: 902-404-5679
Cell: 902-222-0865

PhilJS@eastlink.ca
DrPhil@philschappert.com

http://www.philschappert.com
http://www.aworldforbutterflies.com

"Just let imagination lead, reality will follow through..."
                                                     Michael Hedges