[NatureNS] fall colours in Nova Scotia

From: "Roland McCormick" <roland.mccormick@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:19:31 -0300

In my experience it is not so much a case of when the colours are at their
best as it is when they are at the best in a particular area. I grew up in
Bear River and with all of the hills there it is hard to beat the scenery at
this time of year..  Here in Barrington we have had no frost in my yard, but
the road to Shelburne is just beginning to take on its usual beautiful fall
colours. My wife is in the altzhemiers unit there, so I travel it often.

Roland.