[NatureNS] Ontario Birds

Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:42:47 -0300
From: dowitcher <dowitcher@eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_UhyQvlqbtChYe0lVrfEGsA)

Re: [NatureNS] Ontario Birdshi    its been just as bad in nova scotia or worst
  from some as how we post on naturens.
      but we live with it
  get mad somtimes, get over it
     you said it well some of the poorest spellers like me report a lot of birds for the nice people on here who like birding well enough to over look miner things
       cheers murray