[NatureNS] re Downed (Injured) Seagull @ Sullivan's Pond

Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 10:45:41 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_meQDe4amBWTF1PAy0+Sc9w)

Gail, have you tried the Hope For Wildlife Web-site?  (Google
hopeforwildlife).  Hope herself might be on vacation, but no wildlife
rehabilitator can take time off completely from her facility -- i.e., she
has a fleet of volunteers there all the time, I'm sure.  This is why we owe
so much to all wildlife rehabilitors like Hope and Helene and others and
formerly to Elaine and Michael Kew (Atl. Raptor Rehab. Ctr.).

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville