[NatureNS] Eastern Shore

Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 17:43:01 -0300
From: "Richard Stern" <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

------=_Part_55500_14496573.1189284181906

Hi,

4 of us from the Valley went to Conrad's Beach, Dotties Pond, Smelly Cove
and W.Lawrencetown today, and found very little in the way of birds of
interest - apart from an Am. Bittern at Conrad's and quite a good group of
Warblers at the parking area at the W.Lawrencetown trail - we didn't see any
of the birds mentioned below. The fog was a problem most of the morning
(that's my excuse!).

Richard

--
Richard Stern,

rbstern@ns.sympatico.ca
rbstern@xcountry.tv
sternrichard@gmail.com

------=_Part_55500_14496573.1189284181906

Hi,<br><br>4 of us from the Valley went to Conrad&#39;s Beach, Dotties Pond, Smelly Cove and W.Lawrencetown today, and found very little in the way of birds of interest - apart from an Am. Bittern at Conrad&#39;s and quite a good group of Warblers at the parking area at the
Don MacNeill</b> &lt;donmacneill@eastlink.ca&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
rbstern@xcountry.tv<br> sternrichard@gmail.com<br>################### ------=_Part_55500_14496573.1189284181906--