[NatureNS] Response re Conrad's Beach situation

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:38:35 -0300
From: David Hughes <davidhughes@accesswave.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

About 10 days ago, I sent letters to the ministers of Natural Resources,
Environment & Labour, Transportation & Public Works and Tourism, Culture and
Heritage expressing the concerns of the Nova Scotia Bird Society. Like Ian,
I encourage people to make their voices heard.

David Hughes - Conservation Chair, NS Bird Society