[NatureNS] Waxwing photo

From: "Jeannie" <jeannies@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:31:24 -0300

There have been many waxwings in my neighbourhood the last week or so.They
are here most every day...well today our cat decided to bring one home!!I
was not a happy camper!However, I did manage to rescue it and take a few
photos before I set it free.Also have a couple of pictures of a very pale
slug.Perhaps someone can tell me if it is one of the every day slugs I see
around the garden or if it is something different.
Thank you,Jeannie
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/2010865190025930195heebFR
Jeannie Shermerhorn,Port Hawkesbury

Cottage....Cape George,Cape Breton