[NatureNS] Deer & Aster cordifolius

Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 21:41:48 -0300
From: ANNABELLE THIEBAUX <HAMST@NS.SYMPATICO.CA>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi David,  By coincidence a friend who is a local farmer was
  here today & talked about the deer getting in his garden,
  A rope or string with pie plates saved him last year & so
far it has worked this year too.  A number of years ago the
deer were eating trees as far up a they could reach until
his wife hung soap that smelled of lard & that worked too.