[NatureNS] Primula ID

Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 12:35:24 -0300
From: Joan Czapalay <joancz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Well said, Heather, and a BIG thank you from a beginning botanist for
organizing the field trip and for everyone who joined in on it. I
learned so much from all of you, and took lots of notes, which I will
write up asap and send to Wild Flora. I would very much appreciate a few
pictures, especially of the beautiful Primula. What fun! Cheers, Joan