[NatureNS] correction from Joan Czapalay in C. B. + yellow warbler?

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:24:36 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>,

Why not on the yellow warbler?  In fact, we have had a hummingbird sighting
already, in Canard Valley!  Cheers again from Jim in Wolfville
From: joancz@ns.sympatico.ca
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:27:05 -0400
To: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Re: FW: [NatureNS] A Sighting from Joan Czapalay

I meant Red-tailed Hawks!!!! (Still upset that I missed seeing the Redwing
in Liverpool last winter, I guess. Sorry) Cheers, Joan
PS What appeared to be a Yellow Warbler flew in just after we left the
Maritime Inn in Port Hawkesbury this morning. Have they started returning? J
Cz