[NatureNS] FW: Cougar near Amherst, NS ...... Must SEE!!!!!

From: "Rebecca Goreham" <goreham@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 16:23:54 -0300

I don't think my previous message went though. Apologies if you get this
twice.

I just got this email from a friend, who received it from an acquaintance
she doesn’t know personally. (Sounding like an urban legend already!)
Thought I pass it on.  I don’t know anything about the photos other than
what is said in the email, or who the original photographer was, or if the
description is real, but someone may be interested in them.