[NatureNS] Attention NS Bird Society Members!

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 10:37:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Suzanne Borkowski <suzanneborkowski@yahoo.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi David;

Interesting point.  That would probably "level the
playing field".  However, I think it would be
difficult to establish perimeters.

Before we delve any deeper into the subject - allow me
to say this is meant to be a fun exercise.  There are
no prizes, practically no restrictions, and most
importantly, no judges.  It's simply a way to get
members looking at birds - even when they have little
time to get out birding.

Cheers;
Suzanne