[NatureNS] Attention NS Bird Society Members!

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 09:50:53 -0300
From: David & Alison Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Suzanne & All,                Apr 17, 2007
    This discussion of yards led me to read passages from the Good Book;
Great Possessions, a July essay in Sand County Almanac-- "...at daybreak
I am the sole owner of all the acres I can walk over...solitude...as far
as the dew can reach.

    I don't intend to compile a yard list but should not yard (the area
from which list candidates can be seen or heard) be limited to the area
in the vicinity of a residence, as opposed to the sometimes much larger
area enclosed by property lines ?

Yt, DW, Kentville