[NatureNS] FW: re coltsfoot, was Dartmouth Birds and other Signs of Spring

Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:04:03 -0300
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Pat's mention of coltsfoot reminds me to report that I was in downtown
Halifax a few days ago.  I was walking past the currently vacant lot of soil
and debris where the old parkade was at Sackville and Granville/Hollis
streets, and blooming colonies of coltsfoot were lovely and very abundant.

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville