[NatureNS] Fox Sparrows and Junco Invasion

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:02:35 +0000

I had a report from Parkdale/Maplewood of 60 dark-eyed juncos arriving.
Also, various reports are flowing in of increased numbers of evening
grosbeaks and birds showing up where there had been none all winter.

This evening at my place in Dublin Shore three fox sparrows were present.
These are a new species for my Dublin Shore yard list and very enjoyable to
see.

James R. Hirtle
Dublin Shore

This Easter, Hop Over To Live Maps For Some Cultural Enlightenment.
http://local.live.com/?mkt=en-ca/?v=2&cid=A6D6BDB4586E357F!101