[NatureNS] FW: Fox Sparrow

From: "James Hirtle" <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:43:44 +0000

Cropped version of the note to me with an update on the Harris's Sparrow.  I
cut out the fox sparrow and a few other things.

To: James Hirtle <jrhbirder@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Fox Sparrow
>Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:33:31 -0300

The Harris's Sparrow was still around the day after the big snow but I
haven't seen him since.  He may still be around although it must be getting
close to the time he should be thinking of migrating.  Like others we now
have a few (6) purple finches, several songs and the odd grackle or >

       Regards   Dave Watson

Find the best places on campus to get take out, study & unwind
http://www.liveu.ca/explore.aspx