[NatureNS] more on the Sullivan's pond meeting

Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 08:57:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul MacDonald <paulrita2001@yahoo.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi David and All
Very interesting report.
I don't know the area well - once guided a magazine
writer along the water way. He wanted to see it from
the viewpoint of a visitor to the city without long
speeechs about the various points of interest. The
article duly appeared in some magazine or other and
was well recieved.
Anyway - why couldn't the Bird Society establish a
secondary feeding place for the ducks away from
Sullivan's Pond? A great PR project. Maybe council
could help with the costs. If the weren't feed at
Sullivans and found it, then everyone would be happy.
I don't know the area well enough to suggest a
location but there must be places where they would not
be offensive.
Thanks again for the interesting report
Paul

Finding fabulous fares is fun.