[NatureNS] more on the Sullivan's pond meeting

Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 14:47:08 -0300
From: Joan Czapalay <joancz@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Jane, David and all, There is still a Victorian tradition in the
naturalist community that we like to see the birds, smell the flowers
and socialize. This is all good, but if we, like you, do not get
involved politically there will be no birds to see or flowers to smell.
I expect many, like me, who were unable to attend the meeting, wrote a
letter and/or made a phone call to voice concern. Thanks for your
report. Joan