[NatureNS] amended results of 2007 C. Coldwell Raptors/Eagles Count

Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:57:10 -0400
From: Jim Wolford <jimwolford@eastlink.ca>
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: Peter Hope <peterhope@ns.sympatico.ca>,

Some of you may remember that I promised more details at the end of the
report below, and then nothing until now.  Well, see the extra bits of
details added, including peregrine falcon, short-eared owls, probably more
rough-legged hawks, and, most importantly, the possible double-counting of
eagles at the end of our hour on Feb. 4/07.

Cheers from Jim in Wolfville, 542-9204