[NatureNS] founding meeting of Hike Nova Scotia (Sat., March 24)

Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:40:04 -0400
From: Jamie Simpson <jsimpson@win.eastlink.ca>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--Boundary_(ID_9tkbZJp6txd0iUwuAl5q+w)

I consider myself fortunate to have access to NatureNS and great people like Dusan, David, et. al.  Thanks for the suggestions.

The best walk I've found since I moved here is along the Avonport dyke on the edge of the Minas Basin along the Gaspereau river estuary, which to me is absolutely a sublimely beautiful part of the world.

Peace to all,

Jamie