[NatureNS] birding this afternoon - eastern Kings Co. how to see goldeneyes in Port Wms

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 20:57:02 -0400
From: "Richard Stern" <sternrichard@gmail.com>
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Cc: "George Forsyth" <g4syth@staff.ednet.ns.ca>

Hi,

I went there at 2pm today and drove very slowly up to the building,
and as soon as I could see the ponds, stopped but left the engine
running, and stayed in the car. None of the ducks took flight and I
could see them all. They were all Mallards. It was pouring with rain.

Richard

--
Richard Stern,

rbstern@ns.sympatico.ca